Monday, December 13, 2010

Why do I make the videos?

Here's a message I got just a few minutes ago:

Thank you so much.

You are the reason why I bought the Viewsonic and I'm in love. I swore myself to never ever buy an Apple product again but I honestly considered the iPad before I saw your videos.

Thank you so much,


And then there's this one I got earlier today:

I wanted to also say thanks, your videos definitely helped out many here set their tablets with these great roms.


I get many messages every day, and I enjoy them all. I even had an Apple troll assail the G-Tablet and everyone who uses Windows and Android within two comments.

Anyway, that's why I do it. And also because I absolutely adore the G-Tablet with Tnt or VEGAn-TAB firmware.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I watched your Video's on Youtube about the G-Tablet, Great reviewing by the way.

    I am looking to get either a Archos 101 or G-tablet.

    I want the G-tablet because of the hardware but keep hearing people complain about the screen.

    Is the screen really that bad?

    And yes I willing to do tinker with the software.

    So is the screen just oh so bad as people say or are they just spoiled?

    I currently use a Nokia N800, and need a faster tablet.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a johnny-come-lately to the tablet world, I have been doing a ton of research on the subject.

    When given an opportunity to get a tricked out gtab at a great price I immediately started focusing on that product. Your videos have been a great help in my decision to try the gtab out.

    Keep up the good work and thanks!

    ReplyDelete